Maarakennus Kamara Oy (KAMARA)
|Office | administration:
Isokatu 27 A 5 | 90100 Oulu | FINLAND
|Telephone | office:
+358 8 311 6115
info (a) kamara.fi
24 May 2019
Maarakennus Kamara Oy (KAMARA)
2. Contact information in matters pertaining to the register
info (a) kamara.fi
3. The name of the register and data subjects
Maarakennus Kamara Oy’s marketing and client register. We process the personal data of our clients, potential clients and their representatives.
4. Purpose of data processing
Personal data is used for client relationship management, customer communications and the improvement of the user experience of the kamara.fi website. Our objective is to target our communications in such a way that you will see information that best meets your needs.
5. Content of the register
We collect your name, telephone, email and street address and other data you have submitted. Cookies provide us with measurable information about our website visitors, which we use, for example, to design our communications and marketing. In this way, we can target our communications as effectively as possible. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. The following information may be stored about the data subject, that is, you:
- Name, email and title/area of responsibility
- Company name, contact details and field of business
- Information related to client relationship management (for example, feedback and customer service event recordings)
- Online behaviour information on Kamara’s websites and online services
- Marketing and promotional information, such as marketing activities targeted at the data subject and your participation in them (for example, participation in contests, webinars and events)
- Technical data and cookies sent to the data subject’s browser and related information
6. Sources of data
The collection of names and other contact information is based on a client relationship or other relationship with Kamara. We collect information at the time of entering into a contract, when you register with or when you use Kamara’s services. The main source of our information is therefore you. We also follow cookies, and your visit to Kamara’s website will leave a trace – an IP address. Personal data may also be purchased for non-recurring marketing purposes from registers outside Kamara. We may also collect personal data from public sources.
7. Disclosure of personal data
No personal data will be disclosed to any third parties.
8. Transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
We may use service providers that may have access to your personal data outside the EU/EEA to process your personal data. We will ensure that transfers are properly and lawfully executed in accordance with personal data processing legislation. Any possible transfer of your personal data outside the EU/EEA will be based on one of the following legitimate purposes:
- The European Commission has decided that an adequate level of data protection is ensured in the recipient country;
- We have taken appropriate safeguards to transfer your personal data using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission. You are then entitled to obtain a copy of these standard terms by contacting us; or
- You have given your explicit consent to the transfer of your personal data, or there is another legitimate reason to transfer your personal data outside the EU/EEA, such as the Privacy Shield scheme approved by the European Commission for the United States.
9. Protection of the register and storage period of personal data
10. Your rights
You have the right to prohibit the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. Every email you receive from Kamara has a statutory link to unsubscribe from our mailing list. In addition, you have the right, subject to applicable data protection legislation, at any time to:
- be informed of the processing of your personal data;
- access your personal data and verify the personal data we process about you;
- require the rectification and completion of incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- require the removal of your personal information;
- revoke your consent and prohibit the processing of your personal data insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
- prohibit the processing of your personal data on the basis of your specific personal situation insofar as the data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest;
- obtain your personal data in machine-readable form and transfer such data to another controller, provided that you have personally provided us with such personal data, we process that personal data on the basis of a contract or your consent, and processing is automatic; and
- require the restriction of the processing of your personal data
We may ask you to clarify your request and verify your identity before processing your request. We may refuse to comply with your request as provided by applicable law. You also always have the right to make a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority or to the supervisory authority of the EU Member State in which you reside or work, if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. You must submit requests related to your rights in writing to the following address: Maarakennus Kamara Oy, Inspection/other request related to personal data/reception of personal data, Isokatu 27 A 5, 90100 Oulu, or by email to info (at) kamara.fi. Maarakennus Kamara Oy will respond to your request within one month of the request, unless there are special reasons to extend the response time.