KAMARA mining infrastructure services
Mining and mining construction are critical both to the environment and to society. For this reason, a high level of accountability and experience is required. Transporting and handling massive amounts of rock in challenging terrains and climates is extremely demanding for people and machinery alike. KAMARA’s extensive experience in mining infrastructure development ensures efficient risk management and high-quality work. For example, we have successfully operated at the Kevitsa Mine for ten years.
- Dams (tailing basins)
- Handling of large masses and rock
- Earth moving
Your trusted partner in mining infrastructure development – with accountability
KAMARA complies with strict regulations in mining infrastructure development. Our expertise is based on decades of experience in the field. Carefully designed, accountable and environmentally sound ways of working are the cornerstones of all our operations. KAMARA’s mining infrastructure development projects comply with the ISO9001 quality management system and the ISO14001 environmental management system.
Well-being of personnel, top-notch machinery, efficient risk management
- In case of bad weather or other unexpected incidents, safety always comes first.
- Zero tolerance of the use of alcohol and other intoxicating substances.
- Good knowledge of the site and its conditions for risk management.
- Top-notch machinery.
- Flexible scheduling to meet the client’s wishes -> trusted partner
- All drivers with the required permits and licences and extensive experience.
- Machinery tested every year.
- Regular and efficient preventive maintenance programme for
- Maintained and fully operational reserve of back-up machinery.